Branded to Your Business
91% of adults have their mobile phone within arm's reach 24/7 – Morgan Stanley
Over 2/3 of digital time is spent on mobile devices – comScore
Research by Internet Retailer shows an increase of 80% in sales for companies that adopt a mobile centric approach
The more time, money, and energy you save your customers, the more likely they are to make you their "go to" place to shop.
Quick Service Restaurants:
- A branded App will tie customers more closely to you than a generic app or Google search where customers are just as likely to choose your competitor.
- Customers have the ability to view products and services at their own pace with photos, videos, and additional information that can help them decide.
- Online orders average 15% higher than in-store.
- Ability to send out personalized messages to app users, i.e. specials or sales, a call to action promo, new products, educational and informational posts, etc. Keeps you top of mind with your customers, enhancing your marketing efforts.
- A loyalty program unique to you will give them additional incentives, and personalized messages will enhance your marketing efforts.
- The Millennial generation absolutely expects to use a mobile App. In fact, 80% of eCommerce mobile device usage is dedicated to apps vs. mobile web browsers.
- Other demographics may prefer online ordering, and the optional integrated on-line ordering module will allow people to order whichever way they prefer.
Quick Service Restaurants:
- Reduces employee time on carryout phone orders. Customer pre-selects items, orders, and pays without requiring any employee time. When the app is not integrated with the PoS, the only employee time required is entering the order into the PoS system, which is significantly reduced and can sometimes be done during non-peak times.
- Online orders are 15% higher than average orders because the customer has the time to review appetizing images of the food, consider extra items, and be influenced by up-sell marketing. Some customers will get frustrated by waiting on the phone during rush order times and call competitors.
- Reduces employee time on in-store orders. This allows processing of more orders at peak times, increasing order flow and ultimately revenue.
- Enhances the customer experience because they can preview, select, order, and pay for their order before arriving at the store to save time, or at the store to avoid the line. Securely storing the customer's credit card info makes it easier to order in the app than standing in line, pulling out a credit card, and waiting for it to process.
- Enhances the customer experience by offering more information for each item. Customers can see multiple photos of each menu item, usually not practical on a printed menu, and information such as calorie count, Vegetarian friendly, gluten free, "pairs well with...", etc.
- Implement a loyalty program with progressive rewards for continued business, without a physical card. Usually, 80% of business is from repeat customers. Give them an incentive to come back more often without the inconvenient physical card. 88% of coupon sites already come from mobile devices, indicating a clear trend and preference by users to use their smart phones for coupons and loyalty programs.
Thank you, your message has been sent